Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

Happy New Year! And HELP!

Happy New Year to everbody passing by!
Since months I´m busy in planning my wedding in the Philippines, but I´m caught in Germany.
By now the church is reserved, I´ve found my wedding gown, our wedding rings and all the small things that you need on you special day.
My shoes are ordered at net-a-porter and I´m waiting for their arrival.
My last vehement challenge is to lose some weight, at least 8 pounds!
Normally I do lose some when I quit eating carbohydrates; but it´s the coldest winter I can remember and my body is screaming for food!
Does somebody has a really good hint what to do to reduce some weight within 2 weeks!?! Then will be the fitting for my gown.. Please?

Kommentare:

  1. WATER...you've to drink 3 liters (and not more)! that's the best method to loose weight.


    wedding in the philippines sounds more than great! wish you all the best!



    We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

    Burcu

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ahhh when will it be babycakes? and is your wedding dress from vera wang?

    sorry can´t help you with the losing weight problems. ;( i am having problems myself! LOL

    xoxo Mode Junkie ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. No, unfortunately not a Vera Wang due to the fact that the new collection will just arrive at the end of January and my civil marriage will be in February. But the dress I chose is quite similar to the one from Wang, so no problem at all.

    But the shoes will be from Louboutin as I wished (red soles are so hot!) ;o)

    Oh, honey, would you like to join? No matter whether Germany or the Phils (church wedding will be on 2nd of April in San Agustin, Intramuros), just tell me!

    AntwortenLöschen