Dienstag, 23. März 2010

New shoes!

Today Adamo and me went to Oldenburg, just planned to grap some fine food at Klöter and have a snack. But then everything ran out of control:

Adamo bought two Poloshirts, boooring! ;o)
Me:

Loafers from Tod´s for my work. But that was not enough!:

The compatible sneakers from Belstaff for my leather jacket.


! SHOEHEAVEN !

After our spontaneous shoppingexplosion we were hungry. We went to a little personal tip from us: The Safran in the shopping street. The Persians offer a lot of vegetarian and vegan food, seasoned with a lot of saffron (as the name already tells), pesto and other Persian herbs:


We had baked lamb kebab with some fresh salad - awesome! And our baby was waiting for us the whole time and brought us back home! ;o)
I was compelled to show AL to you guys, otherwise I had to close this blog xD

Boyfriends and cars...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen