Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

Outfit of the day


Dress: Christopher Kane for topshop

Question: !!

Should I wear glasses or not?

I´m wearing these Fendi glasses for a long time now and they are my favourite ones. But you can imagine that wearing them everyday wore them out. The problem is that I cannot find really good alternatives.

That´s why I´m thinking about using contact lenses, what do you guys think?


On the one hand I look more friendly without glasses but on the other hand these glasses detract attention from my moon face. What shall I do?!



Kommentare:

  1. i say go for contacts and give me those stella mccartney heels! okthanksbye!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This dress is terrific! Love the outfit!
    xx

    happy 2010 :D!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look good with or without the glasses. With glasses, it makes you more professional and serious. Without it, you look a true woman who would sit and just have fun. Wearing contact lenses is a good alternative if you feel bothered with the glasses. There's nothing wrong with any of your choices - juicy coutour

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Juicy Couture Handbags is a kind of bag with simple and elegant design that is well received by many fashion women. The Cheap Juicy Couture Handbags with pink crown and the logo of "Juicy" embroidery and Flop and zipper pocket on its front.Its shoulder strp with rings insert. We guarantee this Juicy Couture Kids come with original boxes, top quality and 100% brand new. Discount Juicy Couture is known for its use of velour and terry cloth in its Juicy Couture Tracksuits which feature slogans spread across the backside,

    AntwortenLöschen