Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009

Disapppointment x 2

My scheduled favourite sandals for coming summer arrived today...: OMG, I´ll send them back tomorrow!

Let´s start at the beginning: I´ve got a message in the morning that my package arrived. The whole day I was looking forward to open my box. Then the moment was right:
Yes, yes, yes!

Ohhhh, yes...

Yeeeeeessss! They´re sooo cute!

But then:

Errrr.... Where´s the sole?

Ähhmm, are they used?

Hey, Marc? Was this really your design? Tacky-looking shoes are not at my wish list!!!

Bye bye

Kommentare:

  1. oh ja, so wird es auch sein :)
    danke für deinen comment...
    die enttäuschung mit den sandalen ist mies :/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW! What a disappointment! Very shocked-would expect so much more from Marc Jacobs!

    AntwortenLöschen